National Insurance Services is growing, so we are adding to our Eastern Region Sales team!
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starting individual with excellent sales and people skills with a desire to work in an upbeat environment to join us!
NIS has upheld the high standards and family values the company was founded on in 1969 with a dedication to strong ethics, teamwork, determination, optimism, and community involvement. We are committed to doing the right thing for our clients, partners, employees, and the community.
Under the direct supervision of the Regional Vice President, this position is responsible for the sale of group employee benefits to school districts and municipalities in the Eastern Region with a focus on Insured Products. This position will be responsible for prospecting, developing, and positioning NIS as a trusted advisor for employee benefits.
This position comes with Unlimited PTO – in a fully remote environment!
- Responsible for acquiring new accounts within the designated geographic territory.
- Evaluate the prospective customers’ entire benefits plan including service arrangements and current coverages.
- Sell Group Life, LTD, STD, and Worksite products providing benefits solutions to our clients.
- Identify problem areas or potential problems in our client’s benefit offerings and help develop solutions.
- Attend required Conferences/Conventions
- Policy Analysis
- Identify potential Cross-Selling opportunities & help provide proper product placement.
- Make regular sales calls to customers to develop long-term relationships.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry trends, technical developments, and governmental regulations that affect target markets.
- Meet established sales quotas and revenue goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the group benefit insurance industry.
- Life and health insurance licenses required – or ability to obtain within 6 weeks of hire.
- Experience managing large territories and diverse product offerings.
- Ability to read and understand insurance contract language.
- Ability to travel 40% – 50% of the time and accommodation of overnight stays several times per month.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including formal presentation skills before both small and large groups.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and negotiation with special emphasis on closing the sale.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
$50,000 + $50,000 bonus potential
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION