National Insurance Services of Wisconsin is defined by our core values: ethical, team-oriented, customer-focused, caring and hard-working. We strive to find work-life balance.
National Insurance Services is looking for a highly motivated, self-starting individual with excellent Customer Service skills and a desire to work in an upbeat team environment.
Join us and work with a great team!
Please join us in Brookfield!
$47,000 annually + bonus
Ask me about our Work from Home options!
- Handle all aspects of review and distribution of plan documents (Joinder/Application, Certificates, and Amendments)
- Effectively service assigned caseload through annual service calls. Proactively identify the need for insurance policy revisions through service calls
- Support Account Reps, Sales Representatives, and Regional Vice President by handling action items identified in service visits
- Respond to frequent customer inquiries via telephone (inbound and outbound), e-mail, or letter. Counsel clients on appropriate administrative practices to ensure compliance and alignment with insurance policy language
- Maintain and update all systems databases and customer files per company guidelines
- Collaborate with Customer Service Manager to identify opportunities for process improvements or service enhancements
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat. Proven capacity to learn software programs developed in house
- Demonstrated analytical skills. Must have a high aptitude for systematic problem identification, investigation and resolution
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn and apply concepts around new products, services, and procedural enhancements
$47,000 + $3,000 annual bonus potential