Under the direct supervision of the Billing Supervisor, you will perform a variety of administrative functions to achieve departmental objectives and the company’s overall goals and provide top-notch Customer Service to our clients.
Join us in our Brookfield Home office and bring your energy and expertise to our Billing team!
We are a Top 100 Workplace in SE Wisconsin!
- Review and accurately process enrollment applications, terminations, and changes based on policy limitations, requesting Evidence of Insurability where required
- Analyze bill premium reports received from groups to ensure accurate calculation of reported lives, volume and premium paid; contacting clients as needed to complete monthly reconciliation
- Annually request and import electronically the updated census data on all assigned groups
- Verification of eligibility and coverage/premium data for carriers on claims received
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries (phone calls and emails) timely, professionally, and courteously
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- College degree with an emphasis in math/accounting coursework desired
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the insurance industry, or previous professional experience in an enrollment/premium billing department in an insurance environment is a definite plus
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple, completing tasks and demands
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel), data entry and have an aptitude to learn new programs
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented
- Must have a good command of the English language, oral and written
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills, and the ability to demonstrate poise, tact, and diplomacy
$19.23 hourly ($40K annually) + $3,000 Bonus potential
About National Insurance Services
National Insurance Services is defined by our core values: Ethical, Collaborative, Customer-focused, Caring, and Hard-working. We strive to find work-life balance and encourage our employees to join and be active in our wellness and charitable committees.
Our commitment has always been and will always be, to do the right thing for our clients, partners, employees, and the community.