If you are looking to work with an experienced, fun, engaging team – Please join us in Brookfield!
A competitive benefits package including a 401k with Co. Match
A competitive PTO allowance – Plus 13 paid holidays per year!
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starting individual with excellent organizational and critical thinking skills to join our team.
NIS has upheld the high standards and family values the company was founded on in 1969 with a dedication to Strong ethics, teamwork, determination, optimism, and community involvement.
We are committed to doing the right thing for our clients, partners, employees, and the community.
If you are looking for a challenge and to work with our experienced Billing team – Please join us in Brookfield!
Ask about our Hybrid Work from Home options.
- Review and accurately process enrollment applications, terminations, and changes based on policy limitations, requesting additional information where required
- Analyze bill reports received to ensure accurate calculation of reported lives, volume, and premium paid; contact clients as needed to complete monthly reconciliation
- Verify EE eligibility and coverage/premium data for carriers on claims received
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries (phone calls and emails) timely, professional, and courteously
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and time management are essential
- A college degree or some college experience with an emphasis in math/accounting coursework desired
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the insurance industry or previous professional experience in an enrollment/premium billing department in an insurance environment is a definite plus
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to prioritize competing tasks and demands
- Critical thinking skills with a desire for accuracy are a definite plus!
- Must be proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel), data entry and have an aptitude to learn new programs
- Must have a good command of the English language, oral and written
$44,000 annual pay + bonus
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION