Tails on the Trail 2017 and the Wisconsin Humane SocietyMay 1, 2017
United Way Month 2017October 3, 2017
Check out the submissions from our 2017 Cutest Pet Contest!
Details on how to vote are below the slideshow! To navigate through the photos, hover over the image and arrows will pop up on either side of the images. Or you can click on the dots below the photos to move through them.
- Vote early and often (as many times as you’d like!) from Monday May 8th through Monday June 5th at noon.
- Votes are $1 each, and are tax deductible!
- Votes can come from inside and outside the NIS family (friends, family, strangers on the street), just be sure to let us know who you are purchasing tickets on behalf of so we can send them a tax deduction letter at the end of the year
- Pet owners can vote on their pet.
- Voting tickets can be purchased from Dana Herdeman, Casey Kobylinski, Craig Brendelson or Amy Knitter.
- Regional offices or outside voters can send money to the attention of Amy Knitter in the home office. Employees can send an email to Amy Knitter or Dana Herdeman with which pet(s) you are voting for. We also encourage anyone writing a check to note the name/type of the pet(s) on the memo line
- Write the name of the pet you choose to vote for and deposit the ticket(s) in the raffle box at the front desk. Please also include the type of pet as we have a few duplicate names. We also have two dogs named “Tucker” so one of them is referred to as “Tucker 2”. If you are voting on photos that include more than one pet, you should list both pet names on your voting ticket.
- Owners of each pet will be kept anonymous until the winner is announced.
- Winning pet will receive a $25 gift card to Petco!
- All proceeds raised will be matched by NIS
- All proceeds benefit MADACC and HAWS.