Do you have a gift for making the complex simple? Do you create compelling, well-organized PowerPoint presentations? Do you understand how to interpret complicated information graphically to drive home the message? National Insurance Services (NIS) specializes in employee benefit management for school districts and other public-sector organizations. We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing, and persistent person to be the central point of contact for our remote sales team for their everyday marketing needs: presentation materials, flyers, emails, signage, and tradeshow materials. You will also assist our Employee Benefit Consultants with developing benefit summaries, open enrollment booklets, surveys, and education materials for our clients to distribute to their employees. You will work independently, but also with the NIS Marketing team, report to the Senior Marketing Manager, and get direction from the Vice President of Sales and Service. Must possess a strong portfolio of work, specifically PowerPoint presentations along with at least three years of experience in Marketing or Advertising. Graphic Design degree is a plus!
- Develop a consistent look and feel to corporate branded presentations
- Develop messaging consistent with established branding
- Develop, own, and maintain a library of presentations including templated pages, templated presentations, and finished presentations.
- Work closely with Sales and Account Reps, and other personnel as needed on presentations, one-off flyers and emails, signage, tradeshow materials, etc.:
- Work with reps to learn the details of their upcoming presentation
- Produce well-organized and well-designed PowerPoint presentations consistent with established branding and messaging
- Remind reps on presentation best practices
- Continuous attention to detail in composing, editing, and proofing materials.
- Assist Sales with employee surveys, as needed.
- Work closely with Sales and Account Reps to prepare custom and templated employer/employee communication packages that meet client’s needs.
- Respond to requests for materials on a timely basis, using Zywave and other tools to provide the field with what they need for the customer.
- Create new communication campaigns that the field may find useful as needs arise.
- Prepare benefit summaries/open enrollment booklets for clients.
- Work with Sales and Account Reps on Bid Result Presentations
- Function as a central point of contact for Sales and Account Reps, and General Staff for questions and/or requests for communication materials – flyers, brochures, presentations, whitepapers, e-mails, letters, etc.
- Provide Zywave training to field personnel and demos to customers as needed.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- A strong portfolio of presentation work.
- Three (3) years of professional experience in marketing or advertising required.
- Expert level in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Working knowledge of WordPress.
- Must be well-organized and detail-oriented ensuring deadlines are met.
- Must have good command of the English language, oral and written.
- Must possess strong creative skills and an eye for good design and typesetting.
- Must possess strong analytical and copywriting skills in order to gather and summarize data – a gift for making the complex simple.
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks, deadlines and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
- Ability to work within a team environment, as well as work independently as needed.
- Uses strong interpersonal, customer service skills, and a positive attitude to build and maintain relationships with sales, co-workers, clients, and others in a positive and helpful manner.
- Consistent daily attendance and the ability to work overtime at the last minute.
All of the minimum requirements plus:
- Associates Degree in Graphic Design or higher.
- Experience with Adobe Design (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver), and understanding HTML
- Experience with Outlook
- Experience working with Sales and Account Reps
- Experience in the employee benefits, medical insurance or financial services industry
Normal Working Hours and Days
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 р.m. (or as mutually agreed to by the parties); 1 hour lunch; overtime as required.
- Position is primarily sedentary in nature with relatively equal amounts of sitting, standing, and walking.
- Infrequent light physical effort may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
National Insurance Services of Wisconsin, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.